Frequently asked questions
- What types of memberships do you have and how much are the annual membership fees?
Full members Type A membership: Doctors 〔10,000 yen per person a year〕 Type B membership: Non-doctors
*Those who work at a medical institution such as health promotion facilities
〔6,000 yen per person a year〕 Facility members Type C membership: Facilities (medical institutions) 〔30,000 yen per facility a year〕 Corporate support members Type S membership: Companies 〔30,000 yen per facility a year〕
- How do I enroll?
- Please refer to here about Membership enrollment.
- Do I have to pay the full annual membership fee even if I enroll in the middle of a fiscal year?
- Yes, you do. The full annual membership fee is due even if you enroll in the middle of a fiscal year. However, if your payment is made (new enrollment) between January and March, it will be processed as the one for the following year. The fiscal year of the organization starts on April 1 and ends on March 31.
About change, withdrawal and suspension
- Procedures when any of the following changes apply to you
- When your work address (home address) has changed due to reasons such as a transfer of residence or work assignment
- When the delivery address for materials has changed from work to home address (of vice versa)
- If you are a type C (facility member) or S member (corporate support member) and when the facility name has changed
- If you are a type C (facility member) or S member (corporate support member) and when the person in charge has changed
Fill out a Notification of Change of Registered Information (form) and send it to the secretariat by e-mail.
- Withdrawal procedures for Type A, B, C and S members
- Fill out a Notification of Withdrawal (form) and send it to the secretariat by fax. If you are a certified physician, return the certification handbook at the time of withdrawal. We may charge you for the unpaid membership fee.
Secondary use of works copyrighted by the academic society
- Secondary use of academic journals including “Ningen Dock”
- If you secondarily use any copyrighted works including the academic journal “Ningen Dock” issued by the Japan Society of Ningen Dock, please be sure to contact the secretariat in advance. Click here for more details.